Wednesday, September 1, 2010 @11:24 AM
Yesterday.
Morning dance routine. I guess everyone now knows 3A can be crazy at times.
Danica got 'bullied' during Captain's ball. But wore a determined look on her face throughout. The rest of us who were watching were like, so sayang her. So many of you protested. Haha.
Miss Tan showed how competitive she could be too. She had fun :D
The after-school surprise was, haha, surprising :P
Acting skills appraisal. Farhan 8/10. He was oh-so-nervous.
Jun Yong and Theresa 6/10. Because they were smiliing at the door! Haha. Made me go hmmmm. Beeeep. Minus marks. :D
It was very cute of you all. I adored that a lot.
Spent quite some time looking at the notice board.
Yet.
The most heartening thing was not the fact that you guys stayed back to do all that for me.
It's that the class worked as one, to pull that off.
The class may be made of diverse characters. But I just love the way all of you are.
Watch each other's back.
Just as I will watch over you.
MGY
And for some reason a lot of you have taken issue with the "30 and Sexy" Tagline. Hmm.
It's true you know.
 |
Yjas apparently didn't dance enough on stage. Could probably have lasted the whole night ;) |
 |
Can't describe how much I love this.
(no not Malini. Though I heart her too). |
 |
| Me with a portrait of Chi Hao drawn on the board. |
Following Pictures. Proceed with caution.
 |
| Roaarrrrr Sufyan <3 <3 |
 |
| WK with a very blissful look on his face |
 |
| CZ is oblivious to the action and has his eyes fixed on someone else. |
The video I couldn't get it to the right format for now.
Upload the pictures which you have :)
Text Sian Dan for username and password.